Microsoft was copying Novell when they created the MCSE and the market for
it.
Credit where credit is due.
Novell was the pioneer, Microsoft, as is usually the case, didn't innovate,
they moved in with monopoly money and copied the ideas of the true
innovators.
As I understand it, its not illegal to have a monopoly, but it is illegal to
use that money to take over other industries.  After owning the desktop,
they took over the server market on the entry level. Fine line there.
Thanks for focusing on talent, not paper. Unfortunately, integrators need
both, enough paper to bow to the wishes of their manufacturer partners, and
the talent to get the job done using the field experience of their talented
people who may or may not be certified.

Dan Delventhal, CEO
CONNECT Computer Corp.
http://www.CONNECTcomputer.com <http://www.CONNECTcomputer.com>