From: Evan Leibovitch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 1999 1:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: RHCE qualifying as distro-specific T2 exam at level 1?

I don't think the issue here is that someone would take the RH exam
instead of LPI exam T2d if going purely for LPI certification -- it's the
other way around. That is, if someone already is an RHCE and wants LPI
certification too, must they still take T2d? Can/should LPI accept passing
of RHCE as a substitute for T2d?

This issue is worthwhile to discuss. What do folks think about it?

--
Evan Leibovitch, Executive Director                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Linux Professional Institute Inc.                         www.lpi.org