On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Faber Fedor spewed into the bitstream:

> I assume the website is down, no?  I can't seem to connect to it.

LPI is having some very serious DNS troubles right now. Corrections have been
made but they haven't propagated through the root name servers yet.

--
Chuck Mead, CTO - Moongroup Consulting, Inc.- http://www.moongroup.com/
Send "s-u-b-s-c-r-i-b-e" (no quotes and no hyphens) in the subject line to