Hi all,

I'm Migs Paraz and I work for an ISP/consultancy in the Philippines.
I only discovered your project today.

I am developing an Open Content training program for Linux and other Open
Source topics.  We have been offering Linux training since 1997, and we
are now opening it because we believe that it making it more useful
to more people, would give us better training material.

With your goals in the LPI, I would like to create and coordinate training
content that would help professionals have an outline.

What I have so far is at:
http://home.linux.org.ph/training/

which will be updated in the week to come.

I have also a list for discussion on the development of training materials
and to talk about Linux/OSS training in general:

send "subscribe" to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks!

Cheers,
---m

--
Miguel "Migs" A.L. Paraz                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IPhil Communications Business Development                 http://www.iphil.net