How many types of certifications are there for Linux.

Any web page which lists all of them or pointers to their separate types.

I thought there was only SAIR.

Is there anything official by the community or is it free to develop based
on specialities ?

Thank You.

Khawar Nehal CEO Applied Technology Research Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED] www.zabardast.com.pk Fax 1-530-831-4748
Voice 92-21-4980523, 1-530-236-8907