I'm attempting to set up fail-over NFS services on my RHCS cluster and have a
question about the NFS export and NFS client resources.  In our environment, we
have a few occasions where we don't want to export the entire volume to a
client, we just want to export a certain directory on the volume.  So, for
example, by default, when you set up a GFS Filesystem (let's say it's mounted
at /mnt/Vol1), an NFS export resource (we'll call it Share1), and an NFS Client
Resource (client1 with options rw,root_squash), the entire contents of
/mnt/Vol1 is exported to the client.  In our case, we have a directory -
/mnt/Vol1/Dir1/ThisDirectory - that we need to export to a client, and we only
want the client to have access to that directory.  Is this possible in
rgmanager?  If so, how do I go about it?  If not, can someone suggest some
alternatives, aside from completely manually managing the NFS stuff with RHCS?
If the answer to that is that I must do it manually, maybe someone can consider
adding in a "Directory" resource to rgmanager?

Thanks,
Nick