Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:

ccs_test(8): not fully completed yet (another email will follow).

ccs_test should go away. It was never intended to be used as a production tool, it was simply intended to be a tool to test ccs. Futhermore, the fact that you must create connections and then use those connection ID's in order to extract information from ccs is overkill. What we really want is a simple tool that handles xpath queries for config information. The idea of "connections" should be hidden from the user.

I believe there is some overlap between ccs_test and ccs_tool. If I recall, ccs_tool can handle some simple xpath queries. Even better is that users do not have to create connections, etc.