-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Well.. When you have more than one path to access a storage-device (SAN), you will need to install/configure some kind of MultiPath I/O.
IBM has RDAC, EMC has PowerPath, HP has SecurePath, and so on.. Linux device-mapper (md) has dm-multipath as an alternative for proprietary drivers above cited, maybe you can use it to configure your multipath storage. BTW, this is off-topic here (if your problem really is multipath configuration, as i guessed). - -- Flávio do Carmo Júnior aka waKKu -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (MingW32) Comment: http://getfiregpg.org iEYEARECAAYFAklDUNsACgkQgyuXjr6dykvt0ACg2tOZUo/o6MtAQ2zfNR4glOUb WlYAoNKwUIq5AfyBgC4QhDDrO+yO24x4 =QP+n -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 3:57 AM, Maykel Moya <[email protected]>wrote: > I have a SAN LUN exported to a four node cluster. I' m using Quorum Disk > and it was working OK (ie: shows up in clustat). > > The cluster isn't yet in production. Some days ago another io path was > added to the SAN. > > Today I issued a clustat and see no reference to qdiskd. The daemon > refused to start: > > -- > e1b01:~# qdiskd -fd > [21092] debug: Loading configuration information > [21092] debug: 0 heuristics loaded > [21092] debug: Quorum Daemon: 0 heuristics, 3 interval, 23 tko, 3 votes > [21092] debug: Run Flags: 00000035 > [21092] crit: Specified device /dev/sda1 does match kernel's reported > sector size (0 != -1) > -- > > I wonder is there are any relationship between qdiskd failing and seeing > the LUN partition twice in each node. /dev/sda1 is the qdisk, also seen > as /dev/sdb1. > > I tried to recreate the quorum disk and updated cluster.conf to use > device instead of label but still qdiskd refuse to start > > I'm using: > > linux 2.6.27 > rhcs 2.03.08 > openais 0.83 > > on debian lenny. > > Thanks very much for your help > > Regards, > maykel > > > > --------------------------------------- > Red Telematica de Salud - Cuba > CNICM - Infomed > > -- > Linux-cluster mailing list > [email protected] > https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/linux-cluster >
-- Linux-cluster mailing list [email protected] https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/linux-cluster
