Hi Salvatore,

> Implement Diffie-Hellman primitives required by the scheme under the
> akcipher API. Here is how it works.
> 1) Call set_pub_key() by passing DH parameters (p,g) in PKCS3 format
> 2) Call set_priv_key() to set your own private key (xa) in raw format
> 3) Call decrypt() without passing any data as input to get back the
>   public part which will be computed as g^xa mod p
> 4) Call encrypt() by passing the counter part public key (yb) in raw format
>   as input to get back the shared secret calculated as zz = yb^xa mod p

I am still not convinced that akcipher is good match for key exchange methods.
I think we should try to introduce a new abstraction here.

Overloading set_pub_key() with DH params and using decrypt() for private/public
key pair generation seems not a good fit. It does not really match.

And as I said before, we know for certain that ECDH has to happen as well. So
we need to forward look into making that fit as well.

Regards

Marcel