Here are a few more patches that fixes alignment issues in
staging/ccree. Includes the patches that I sent previously which could
not be applied plus a few more fixes for issues that I found. These
patches should fix all remaining alignment warnings reported by
checkpatch.pl in staging/ccree.

- Simon

---

Simon Sandström (6):
  staging: ccree: Fix alignment issues in ssi_aead.c
  staging: ccree: Fix alignment issues in ssi_hash.c
  staging: ccree: Fix alignment issues in ssi_buffer_mgr.c
  staging: ccree: Fix alignment issues in ssi_cipher.c
  staging: ccree: Fix alignment issues in ssi_ivgen.c
  staging: ccree: Fix alignment issues in ssi_request_mgr.c

 drivers/staging/ccree/ssi_aead.c        |  47 +++++++-------
 drivers/staging/ccree/ssi_buffer_mgr.c  |  40 +++++++-----
 drivers/staging/ccree/ssi_cipher.c      |   3 +-
 drivers/staging/ccree/ssi_hash.c        | 105 +++++++++++++++++---------------
 drivers/staging/ccree/ssi_ivgen.c       |   3 +-
 drivers/staging/ccree/ssi_request_mgr.c |   4 +-

2.11.0