On Fri, Feb 09, 2018 at 11:02:27PM +0100, Stephan Müller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Herbert, the patch 1 is meant for stable. However, this patch as is
> only applies to the new AF_ALG interface implementation. Though,
> the issue goes back to the first implementation of AIO support.
> Shall I try prepare a patch for the old AF_ALG implementation
> as well?

I think this is overcomplicated.  We simply need to duplicate
the IV for async operations.  That is, if you're doing an async
recvmsg then the IV must be duplicated and stored in the request
instead of the global context.

Remember, you must not start the sendmsg for the next request
until the recvmsg system call for the previous request has completed.

Cheers,
--
Email: Herbert Xu <herb...@gondor.apana.org.au>