A temporary fix could be to make a symbolic link to any directory in your /usr.... I
guess that would require you having to move all the folders in /var/spool/mail to your
/usr subdirectory.

Mithun

---- "Nikhil Datta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> *?%& RH only makes a 256 MB /var partition by default - now I'm at 95%. How do I
>move my mail folders to another partition (place is there in /usr) without breaking
>things ? As mail starts bouncing, users will be yelling (any minute now.)
>
> nikk
>

> There's nothing disgusting about it [the Companion].  It's just another
> life form, that's all.  You get used to those things.
>               -- McCoy, "Metamorphosis", stardate 3219.8

To get your own FREE ZDNet onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com