RedHat's Hardware compatibility list for RedHat 6.0 says:

   CAPTION: NE1000/2000 and compatible ISA cards

     * NE2000 (PCI), RealTEk RTL-8029, Winbond 89C940, Compex RL2000, KTI
       ET32P2, NetVin NV5000SC, Via 82C926, SureCom NE3

   Device Module Name conf.modules
PCI NE2000 cards
RealTEk RTL-8029, Winbond 89C940,
Compex RL2000, KTI ET32P2, NetVin
NV5000SC, Via 82C926, SureCom NE34

   ne2k-pci.o *none*

Since both of them are there I am assuming the installation got mixed up. I
would recommend you remove all I/O port hardcoding (PNP devices don't need
fixed I/O ports or interrupts) - if possible do a clean install. Then run
pnpdump (from isapnptools) - if it doesn't find anything then try lspci (from
pciutils). One of them should find both of the cards. If both are found then it
is only a matter of configuring the devices and saving the information so that
it can be loaded at boot time. Another thing to be noted is that your
configuration should be loaded before the network interfaces are brought up.
Assuming your installation found one of the cards your scripts will already be
there(do a 'grep pnp /etc/rc.d/init.d/*'). You need to tweak the config - which
is where pnpdump and lspci comes into the picture.

Hope this is of some help.

Regards
Mithun