Hi,

is it possible to access it via ftp ?

-Pratik

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thu Nov  4 10:56 IST 1999
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 10:39:00 +0530 (IST)
From: Tusar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [linux-delhi] More Queries regarding Interactive BBS

We do not switch off the machine .. its 24 hrs online .. but due to the
extra help from DESU our UPS goes out of storage so sometimes it get
rebooted .. and after installing RH6.1 we r having that serial port
setting problems .. we r going thru it but anyway at least 2 ports are
working fine for 24 hrs .. it may be due to that 2 persons are logged in
already .. and I can see in the logs that at aroung 9:40 there were ppl
logged in .. so may be u can try next time .. good luck next time ..
Tusarkanti Nayak
@Communicators
Mail:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
** You never know what is enough until you
        you know what is more than enough *******
Mollison's Bureaucracy Hypothesis:
        If an idea can survive a bureaucratic review and be implemented
        it wasn't worth doing.

----- End Included Message -----