Depends on what sort of package you installed them in the first
place.  If it was RPM or DEB, just use the corresponding uninstall
option.  If .tar.gz or some other such exotic (!) format, you'll
probably have to do a manual uninstall (i.e. rm the files
one-by-one).

BTW, did anyone have any issues with upgrading from Chip 6.0 to PCQ
6.1?  I'm going to try it on a live system, and basically want to know
if anyone's upgrade screwed up to the point where the system became
unusable or they lost data.

-- Raju