I am not able to install SCO-Foxplus (2.1.2) on Linux 6.0
Foxplus is still running on SCO-Open Server and I want to switch over to
Linux.

I did 'insmod iBCS' also as I have iBCS module.

When I try to Install , After asking Serialno and Key, It execute a file
/tmp/brand
and then Linux gives the error

     /tmp/brand: Microsoft a.out separated pure segmented fixed-stack
word-swapped pre-SysV
                        V3.0 286 small model executable
I re-configure the Kernel also and include Module EMU_X286 (this could not
succeed)

Can anybody help me to switch over on Linux as most of the application is
still on Foxplus/SCO.

Thanks in Adv

O.P.Sharma

Malwa Industries Limited, Ludhiana, India