I haven't used qmail yet. I use sendmail. It's good and many other poeple use
it, so we can have answers for questions about sendmail easily. If you only want
a local mail server then sendmail is a good choice. It can be cobfigured easily
in linuxconf and sendmail is includeed in RedHat CD. If you can't configure
sendmail in linuxconf, tell me, OK? Again, it's very easy, don't panic.