Hi,
 I have bought a new celeron based computer, preloaded with win-98. It has
one primary , two logical partitions. From win-98 I deleted hda5 partion. Now I try to install redhat linux-6.1. I have created three partitions for
linux. / (1.8 gb) , /boot (15 mb), swap (64 mb) using disk druid. After partitioning, installation program tries to 'on' the swap space imidiately, but gets signal 11, then it says, you may safely reboot. then I try to install red hat linux 6.0. it shows the parttion table properly, but though I have allocated 1.8 gb for root, it says space is not sufficient (though size of installed component is arounf 440 mb). Another strange thing is that, if I boot it in win-98 and try to run fdisk, fdisk just hangs. Does anyone know the reason of the problem ?
 Thanks,
 Suman
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1