Dilli Haat will rock. Especially on a winter afternoon with coffee and soota.
The only problem is what can we do without comps there? This is gonna be my
first visit to a Linux Delhi meet and I am totally clueless as to what folks do
out there. If it can help, I can get my Linux running notebook and a hub. Power
for the hub is gonna be a problem though.

- Gaurav

Raj Mathur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/17/99 07:47:53 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]