hi,
i faced a similar problem when trying to compile a lot of my kde stuff.  A lot
of the qt software available wants qt-1.44 nad not qt-2. Settinga n environment
variable `QTDIR' to point to whichever qt libs the particular program requires
is generally enough. On a rh6.1 system u can find  the libs in the /usr/lib/
qt 1.44 and qt 2.0 should both be available on ur system.
hope this helps ...

--
---
Karan Girotra                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]