Sandip Bhattacharya saw fit to inform LI that:

>This is a facility that I would love Netscape to have, but it doesnot.
>Is there any 'web-leech' for Netscape whic can save a netscape page that
>i am viewing with along with the graphics??

You can use wget to do this offline.  Or with netscape there's a
kludge.  Select File -> Open Page in Composer.  Then save it.

It will save the .html file with all the images / java applets etc as well

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + President, CAUCE India + www.india.cauce.org
Stopping Spam In India + [EMAIL PROTECTED] + Spammers are Losers