Hiya,

I'm having problems getting cgi access to work on my RH 6.1 Linux box. As
far as I know, I have configured things according to the details given in
the HOWTOs etc.

Whenever I try to access a cgi script by:
  # lynx http://localhost/cgi-bin/myscript.cgi

I get a 500 (Internal Server Error). A peek at the error_log file shows
the following entry

 [Fri Mar 24 11:01:23 2000] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: /home/httpd/cgi-bin/myscript.cgi

The script is a simple perl script which work fine otherwise.

Anybody have a clue as to whats wrong??

  Cheerio!
    ,_,
   (O,O)   Vipul Mathur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   (   )   http://www.crosswinds.net/~vipul/
| 'The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new |
| discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "Hmm. That's funny..."'-Isaac Asimov |
  The government solution to a problem is usually as bad as the problem.