On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 09:28:56PM +0000, mario_limoncie...@dell.com wrote:

> [...]

Mario,

What line do I add exactly to that file?

This what I get for evtest output.

Event: time 1476595184.491456, type 1 (EV_KEY), code 104 (KEY_PAGEUP), value 1

This is the bios info for the dmesg.
DMI: Dell Inc. Inspiron 11-3162/050HCR, BIOS 1.0.9 06/16/2016

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/