On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 03:39:00PM +0000, mario_limoncie...@dell.com wrote:
> [...]

Mario,

I found the file and I added the lines. I rebooted, but it still appears I
am getting repeat behavior. Do I have to put the values in hex? It is just
simple spacing and not tabs like in a makefile, is it?

I will play around and see if I missed something.

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/