> Ill try not to take this the wrong way.......
>
> Please don't :)  Until you said this I had no way of knowing your
> experience
> level.

I know, I didn't realy want to start ranting but it was wasting my time and
the time of the people sending me the mail.

> The diald server is properly configured.  The header information
> is correct.
> The data is being sent out properly.  I have successfully downloaded the
> file using IE 4 (and 5 and a few other browsers just to test).

Yes, I know, I have tryed it else where. It just dosn't work from MY desk
top.
Go figure.

> Unfortunately it seems the problem is either with your Internet Explorer
> configuration or the file is being mangled somewhere along the
> route back to
> you (perhaps a proxy with the files in its cache).

My ISP has a proxy........................? I wonder.......

> I'd be happy to mail you a copy of the files or place them
> (temporarily) on
> my server (ftp or http).

Thanks but the problem has already been solved due to the tremoundus
responce from the diald mail list. Ironicly I'm using 0.165 that's not even
on that sight. Pah.
Yes this problem should now be layed to rest.
Thanx to all conserened.

        ><>

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-diald" in