Hi

My diald config seems to work correctly (diald-0.99.1.2 +
diald-config-1.2.1-1 +diald-config-metered0.2-2) but is there anybody can
tell me why diald is starting several times during my boot (and then
configure a lot of slx ifces + one tap0), i looked at the
script (/etc/rc.d/...) and i don't understand the reason, i did check that i
had only one dialdcfg-ppp script under /etc/sysconfig/network-options.

Thanks a lot in advance

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-diald" in