Hi list, I'm one of the thread of the diald first packet lost on demand.....
perhaps I've lost some mailings about squid, but here is the question....
to place a local dns server is good enough to make the browser-client
retry a connection after the first lost packets, but seems not good to make
a mail-client retry...
here is the question :
is it possible to use the dnsserver feature also for the mail connections
(ports 110/25) ?
could it cache the packets and retry a second time after the firt drop ?
and if possible, what should change from a standard squid installation from
RH6.0 ?

ANY help is appreciated.....

Best Regards!

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-diald" in