On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 08:13:37PM +0530, Aneesh Kumar K.V wrote:
So we are looking at two step online process here. The above explained
the details nicely. Can you capture these details in the commit message. ie,
to say that when using 'echo online-movable > state' we allow the move from
normal to movable only if movable node is set. Also you may want to
mention that we still don't support the auto-online to movable.

Sure, no problem. I'll use a more verbose commit message in v3.

--
Reza Arbab