From: Changbin Du <changbin...@intel.com>

While I am searching something in menuconfig, I hope if I can jump to interested
items directly. I even try to add this feature. When I check the code just
found
it has already been there but not documented. So why let more developers know
it?

v2: correct spell (Jim)

Changbin Du (2):
  kconfig/mconf: add jumping tip in title of search result textbox
  Documentation/kconfig: add search jump feature description

 Documentation/kbuild/kconfig.txt | 4 ++++
 scripts/kconfig/mconf.c          | 8 ++++----

2.7.4