On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 18:30:55 -0700
frowand.l...@gmail.com wrote:

> Documentation/process/submitting-patches.rst contains a non-ascii
> character.  Change it to the ascii equivalent.

You should know better than to tell somebody like me that a hyphen and an
m-dash are equivalent! :)

I don't have any real objection to this change, but I am curious: is the
m-dash creating a problem somewhere?  We have plenty of non-ASCII
characters in Documentation/ and beyond, why change this one?  Or to put
it another way, do you think we should have an ASCII-only policy for
documentation files?

Thanks,

jon