This patch series updates trace-vmscan-postprocess.pl to work without
throwing warnings and errors which stem from updates to several trace
points.

3481c37ffa1d ("mm/vmscan: drop may_writepage and classzone_idx from
direct reclaim begin template") removed "may_writepage" from
mm_vmscan_direct_reclaim_begin, and 3b775998eca7
("include/trace/events/vmscan.h: drop zone id from kswapd tracepoints")
removed "zid" from mm_vmscan_wakeup_kswapd. The output of
mm_vmscan_lru_isolate and mm_vmscan_lru_shrink_active seems to never
have matched the format of the trace point output since they were
created, or at least for as long as I can tell. Patch 1 aligns the
format parsing of the perl script with the current output of the trace
points.

In addition, the tables that are printed by the script were not properly
aligned any more, so patch 2 fixes the spacing.

A side remark: parsing the trace output for mm_vmscan_lru_shrink_active
has been in the script ever since it was created in 2010, but at no
point the parsed output was ever used for anything. I updated the
parsing code now, but I wonder if we could just get rid of that part...

Florian Schmidt (2):
  trace-vmscan-postprocess: sync with tracepoints updates
  trace-vmscan-postprocess: fix output table spacing

 .../postprocess/trace-vmscan-postprocess.pl   | 29 +++++++++----------

2.23.0.rc1