On Mon, Sep 28, 2026 at 02:32:50PM +0200, Johannes Berg wrote:
> On Mon, 2026-09-28 at 12:00 +0100, Lorenzo Stoakes (ARM) wrote:
> > > Not sure where this should be merged? I guess selftests would make most
> > > sense, but you can't actually test it out before the UML nommu changes,
> > > so that doesn't work too well right now?
> >
> > I seem to recall Hajime saying he tested this on an actual nommu
> > device/virtualised equivalent so nommu UML isn't strictly necessary (though 
> > very
> > nice to have!)
>
> Oh, I don't recall, but I guess that's plausibe.
>
> > I think I saw something fly by that implied it might be coming in 7.4 is 
> > that
> > so? :)
>
> I did end up merging just about everything that was pending for
> uml/next, so if we don't forget to send a pull request in the merge
> window, or something equally catastrophic happens, yes ;-)

Awesome, thanks! :)

>
> Sorry for the delay. The onslaught of LLMs means priority is elsewhere,
> sadly.

Yeah understood, onslaught has reached all areas of the kernel it seems...

>
> johannes

--
Cheers, Lorenzo

Reply via email to