Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email protected]>:

On Wed, 30 Sep 2026 09:31:09 -0700 you wrote:
> Knowing how AI-generated patches were tested would be a great help
> when reviewing them. Explicitly ask people to describe the discovery
> and validation process they followed.
> 
> I posted this as an RFC a while back and there were some concerns
> from developers that it would gum up the process. With Linus's
> recent complaints about the size of our PRs, we really need
> this information. I launched an AI bot which complains if
> people don't explain how bugs were discovered and tested
> (look for [email protected], s=series info).
> We need to document this requirement.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v2] docs: netdev: additional info requirements for bug fixes
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fe8a42931853

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html



Reply via email to