In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Gregoire Favre wrote:

hi.

please apply the patch here:

http://dev.kewl.org/tmp/hvr4000/stoth.diff

and see if diseqc now works for you.

it doesn't work for me, but this may be due to my switch
not supporting messages even though it says it does.

turning burst off on my nokia receiver works, however, that
receiver runs the old and legendary doctor overflow firmware
and it may be lying (apologies dr. if it isn't).

please report success or failure, thanks.

darron

PS. i can't test another switch at this time.

--

 // /
{:)==={ Darron Broad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>