Please keep in mind that Chris Pascoe's "new" test branch was "new" many
months
ago.  His repository is dated as two months ago, because at that point he
updated the repository with the changesets from the master branch.

Sorry I wasn't more timely - I finally built a new media centre over the
weekend after my old one let out the smoke late last year :)

Have these changes been incorporated back into the main hg tree?  If so,
I'll give that a shot tonight.

We were looking for feedback as to whether or not his rounding fixes for the
dvb-pll module did the trick for tuning in Australia -- Thank you for this
feedback.

Certianly, you can tick off SBS and Channnel 9 in Brisbane.  Hopefully the
other cities woerk as well.

Thanks for your help
Damien.