Nathan Faust wrote:
> CityK,
>
> Thanks for your reply, but that is not what I'm seeing in MythTV and
> TVTime for /dev/video0.  I'm getting signal from /dev/video0 when I use
> the upper input, not the lower one.  I haven't trying tuning 8VSB, but
> as for the QAM input, that seems to be working as expected.
>
> Maybe I should look at the driver config for input select in SAA7134 or
> swap the input selection lines for VSB and QAM in the dvb code?
>
> After looking at the input selection code in nxt200x.c, QAM and VSB, it
> looks like if I switch these lines it will swap the inputs.
>       //QAM
> -     state->config->set_pll_input(buf+1, 1);
> +     state->config->set_pll_input(buf+1, 0);
>
>       //VSB
> -     state->config->set_pll_input(buf+1, 0);
> +     state->config->set_pll_input(buf+1, 1);
>
> Am I correct?
>
> I am confused as to what these lines do
>       if (state->config->set_ts_params)
>               state->config->set_ts_params(fe, 1);  <-- what the
> front-end parameter 0 or 1 mean.

Nathan,

Please do not top-quote....

As per your description above, you are correct... HOWEVER, now I understand
your
issue -- you are running old code.

If you update to the latest v4l/dvb modules via linuxtv.org mercurial, you will
find that functionality has been restored as per your desire.

Please see http://linuxtv.org/repo

...for instructions to upgrade your v4l/dvb modules.

Good Luck,

Mike