Morjens,
There is now Anysee E30 DVB-T driver with ZL10353 support added, based
information got from Heikki and Risto. I changed also method of
selecting hardware configuration from "board id" to trial and error
method as suggested. Please test and give feedback!

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/anysee/

It would be nice to add support for Anysee DVB-S devices also...

Regards,
Antti Palosaari

Michael Krufky wrote:
> Antti Palosaari wrote:
>> heips,
>> hmm, now I am a little bit confused because there is this same id as MT352
>> board. Maybe this is not just board id, but some other value that differs
>> from design to design. Could it be firmware version...
>>
>> There is matrix I have now:
>> board id model     demod    tuner module   PCB version
>> 0a 01 00 E30C Plus TDA10023 DTOS403IH102A  507DC (REV 0.2)  Timo
>> 02 02 01 E30       ZL10353  ?              PCB509T REV 1.61 Heikki
>> 06 01 00 E30 Plus  ZL10353  DNOS404ZH103A  ?                Risto
>> 02 02 01 E30       MT352    DNOS4D4ZH102A  ?                Mika (not sure
>> if 02 02 02 because sniff is from other dev)
>>
>> CI board seems to be same design in both Plus models mentioned: 507_SM
>> BOARD (V1.2).
>>
>> More reports needed.
>
> Antti,
>
> This wouldn't be the first time that a vendor released a device without
> changing the product id, whose earlier revisions used an mt352, and later
> revisions used a zl10353.
>
> I recommend that you handle it in the following way:
>
> static int anysee_zl35x_frontend_attach(struct dvb_usb_adapter *adap)
> {
>       /* any device-specific stuff may go here */
>
>       if (((adap->fe = dvb_attach(mt352_attach, &anysee_mt352_config,
>                                   &adap->dev->i2c_adap)) != NULL) ||
>               ((adap->fe = dvb_attach(zl10353_attach,
>                                       &anysee_zl353_config,
>                                       &adap->dev->i2c_adap)) != NULL))
>               return 0;
>
>       return -EIO;
> }
>
> The _attach functions of each module tests the id register to ensure that the
> proper demod is actually present -- a few drivers are already doing this,
> such as dvb-usb-cxusb and dvb-bt8xx.  I think there are others as well...
>
> HTH,
>
> Mike

              (0-0)
  http://palosaari.fi/
-"Kahta asiaa en ymmärrä.. C-kielen syntaksi ja naisten logiikka.."