Tomi Orava wrote:

> > Tomi Orava schrieb:
> >> I tried your patch and for me it resulted the following constant
> >> complaints:
> >>
> >> saa7146 (0): saa7146_wait_for_debi_done_sleep timed out while waiting
> >> for
> >> transfer completion
> >> saa7146 (0): saa7146_wait_for_debi_done_sleep timed out while waiting
> >> for
> >> transfer completion
> >> saa7146 (0): saa7146_wait_for_debi_done_sleep timed out while waiting
> >> for
> >> transfer completion
> >>
> >> The above complaint started as soon MythBackend started hopping from
> >> channel to channel and gathering EIT-information. These messages came
> >> every once couple of minutes until I stopped the test run.
> >
> > Oliver did changed two DEB_S() to printk. If you replace the DEB_S() with
> > printk (or enable debug
> > output) in saa7146_wait_for_debi_done() within a clean tree, probably you
> > will get the same messages.
>
> You are correct. I do get the same message if I change the DEB_S to printk
> for a test run. Any ideas how to modify the system/settings not to error
> all the time
> (and I don't mean the actual error message) ? Somehow I think that this
> machine should finally be capable of handling all three DVB-C cards
> without hicups
> (AMD X2 5600, asus crosshair etc etc).

AFAICS the budget-av driver is triggering the log messages.
Is a CI connected to the Satelco EasyWatch DVB-C MK3?

If not I guess that the DEBI timeouts are normal because there is no
hardware connected to the debi bus. In this case I'd have to revert the
code to 'DEBI_S' because those timeouts are normal. ;-(

CU
Oliver