Igor wrote:

> is there any advice for this diseqc-problem ? It's seems that need to repeat
> disesc-command with some pause for my diseqc-switch.
>
>>> The fact these have very high symbol ratas, is that the only thing these
>>> muxes have in common?
>
> @Steven
> sorry for my bad English, but I didn't understand your question - what do you
> mean ?

I'm trying to establish whether the frequencies that do not lock all
have higher than expect symbol rates, or whether some other hidden fact
has yet to be revealed. (perhaps some odd S2 related pilot issue, or
rolloff settings, or something else)

Do you have any frequencies which work reliably at these symbol rates,
or something even close? Or does nothing work at a high symbol rate
regardless.

Second, if you have tried the Windows driver (Perhaps with the cyberlink
software) as an alternative test?