Richard (MQ) wrote:
> Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
>> If you're not seeing any mesage from tuner-xc2028, it means that the driver
>> is
>> selecting a different tuner.
>>
>> Please send me the complete dmesg.
>>
>> Also, try to force saa7134 driver to use tuner=71 with:
>>
>> modprobe -vv saa7134 tuner=71
>
> Please find attached - not posted to list as I don't think everyone will
> want this...

Just tried re-booting the box with the standard OpenSuSE 10.3 partition,
(and completely re-loaded and re-built the mercurial code) - same odd
behaviour. Kernel now 2.6.22.16 fwiw

Also may be worth noting - running "make reload" after "make install"
produces lots of errors, though neither the initial "make" nor "make
install" gave any.

Output of "modprobe -vv saa7134 tuner=71" for this case attached
(smaller than last time!)

Hope this helps?
--
Cheers