Il giorno mer, 20/02/2008 alle 09.22 +0100, Filippo Argiolas ha scritto:
> Il giorno mer, 20/02/2008 alle 06.10 +0900, Matthew Vermeulen ha
> scritto:
> > Hi all... I'm seeing exactly the same problems everyone else is (log
> > flooding etc) except that I can't seem to get any keys picked by lirc
> > or /dev/input/event7 at all...
>
> Are you sure that the input device is receiving the events?
> Did you try evtest /dev/input/event7?
> Is LIRC properly configured?
> Are you using this file for lircd.conf
> [http://linux.bytesex.org/v4l2/linux-input-layer-lircd.conf]?
> Does irw catch some event?

I forgot to say to not use irrecord with dev/input driver since it's
thinked to record raw events from remotes and doesn't work with input
devices (usually it ends up with a lircd.conf file that interprets key
press and release as separated events doubling each event).
Just use the proper input-layer-lircd.conf.