-- Dear Sir/Madam, We need your product and price list catalog. We are urgently in need of your item . It is meant for purchase in large quantity by our government of Ecowas Procurement Inquiry. Terms of Payment: 80% down payment through T.T while remaining 20% by L/C will be paid before Shipment.
THANKS, MR. UDU ATTAH UDU HOLDINGS GHANA. 6 ACCRA GHANA, GHANA. Phone : Phone :+233 261 815595. EMAIL : agddec...@gmail.com -- To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-efi" in the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html