Good Day My Good Friend

Let me start by introducing myself I am Mr. John Mark from Burkina
Faso, I am writing you this letter based on latest development in my
bank which i we like to bring you in. The sum of Twelve Million Five
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($ 12.5Million) this is
legitimate Transition after the transfer we will share it, 50% for me
and 50% for you. Let me know if you Can you help me, kindly Contact me
for more details if you are interested in the deal

Contact me here...   john.mark79...@yahoo.com

Kind Regards

Mr. John Mark