Hi Mike,

I am not the PRAMFS mantainer, and I think he is in charge to do that
(right?), I sent an email to Steve Longerbeam and to MontaVista support,
but I haven't received any response. However, if you think it could be
useful to submit it to lkml I could do it.

Regards.

--
Marco Stornelli
Embedded Software Engineer