On Tue, 2009-06-02 at 13:29 -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
> Which leads me to suggest that it is at least worth having someone with an
> embedded focus at KS to simply keep an eye out for impacts of generic changes.
> "Feature parity" is something I often deal with in trying to keep ppc4xx up to
> speed with the rest of the archs in the kernel.

We're fine with this, if that's how the embedded guys would like to do
it ... how do you want to nominate the "someone with an embedded focus"?
We chose the topic driven approach because that's the one it's easiest
for the Kernel Summit Programme Committee to look at and make attendance
decisions based upon.  However, if all the embedded people want to
choose their own representatives, that's fine by us too ... as long as
you can devise a fair process.

James