Hi Noboru,

On Thu, Apr 18, 2024 at 10:09:22AM +0900, Noboru Asai wrote:
> In this patch, the value of blkaddr in z_erofs_lcluster_index
> corresponding to the ztailpacking block in the extent list
> is invalid value. It looks that the linux kernel doesn't refer to this
> value, but what value is correct?
> 0 or -1 (EROFS_NULL_ADDR) or don't care?

Thanks for pointing out!

On the kernel side, it doesn't care this value if it's really
_inlined_.

But on the mkfs side, since we have inline fallback so I don't
think an invalid blkaddr is correct.  The next blkaddr should
be filled for inline fallback instead.

Let me think more about it and update the patch.

Thanks,
Gao Xiang