Theodore Tso wrote:
On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 03:56:44PM -0500, Eric Sandeen wrote:
I still have it in my "apply atop 1.39-WIP" series, so it appears not
to have made it into Ted's repo.  I'm including the patch again for
posterity.
Thanks Andreas - near as I can tell, it never made it to the list.

Yeah, I wondered about that numbering discontinuity --- but IIRC it
wasn't the only one.  I had assumed that the "missing" cid's were ones
were human examination of the Coverity report lead to the conclusion
that it really wasn't a problem....

                                        - Ted

I only knew about it because I had a RHEL bug with it attached :)

Thanks,
-Eric
-