Hi Ted,

On 11/26, Theodore Y. Ts'o wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 11:00:38PM -0500, Theodore Y. Ts'o wrote:
> >
> > It might be that the simplest way to solve things is to merge the f2fs
> > dev branch up to 79c66e75720c.  This will have the net effect of
> > including the five patches listed above onto the fscrypt git tree.  So
> > long you don't plan to rebase or otherwise change these five patches,
> > it should avoid any merge conflicts.
>
> I've set up a git branch which has the f2fs dev branch, 4.20-rc4, the
> fsverity patches, and part of Chandan's patch series here:
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/fscrypt.git test-working
>
> There is a minor conflict when I did a trial merge with f2fs.git's dev
> branch, but it's pretty obvious to how to resolve it.
>
> Jaegeuk, Eric, Chandan, please take a look and let me know what you
> think.

I was about to rebase f2fs-dev branch to catch up -rc4, so could you please
update test-working with the rebased one? Then, I'll test Eric & Chandan's
patches in the test-working branch locally. If there is no issue, I'm okay
to push all of their work via fscrypt.git, if you prefer.

Afterward, merging f2fs patches till "f2fs: clean up f2fs_sb_has_##feature_name"
into the test-working branch would be fine as well.

Thanks,