Christian Brauner <brau...@kernel.org> writes:

>> Targeting 6.7 is fine by me. will you pick it up through the vfs tree? I
>> prefer it goes through there since it mostly touches vfs.
>
> Yes, I think that's what will end up happening.

Hi Christian,

Sorry for the ping again, but I got a question about your process.

I noticed this patchset did not make into linux-next in preparation for
the 6.7 merge request. It also doesn't show in your vfs.all, but an
older iteration (definitely not the v6 that Eric acked) exists in a
vfs.dcache.casefold branch.  Is this expected and I'm missing something?

I considered this applied but I might have misunderstood. Please let me
know if you need me to rebase.

--
Gabriel Krisman Bertazi