(Repeated as first attempt didn't go through.)

Greetings,
I have been asked to setup some systems with an encrypted disk
configuration (see below for FAI setup-storage format), essentially two
disks with:
   RAID1(/boot+other) < Crypt(other) < LVM((Root,Home,Swap)

Should I expect this to work? If not, what would need to be done to include
this support in LVM.  Can I run setup-storage multiple times(3 confiig
files)?

The man page on the website for setup-storage has some formatting issues:
http://fai-project.org/doc/man/setup-storage.html

The following is my attempt at a configuration file to do this. I have
installed the mdadm,cryptsetup and lvm2 packages in the nfsroot and as
packages to be installed.

What have I missed.
Cheers,
Paul
-----
# Disks: 2x 1TB
# Configuration: RAID1+CRYPTO+LVM

disk_config sda disklabel:msdos bootable:1 fstabkey:uuid
primary -      2G        -     -
logical -      200G-     -     -

disk_config sdb disklabel:msdos bootable:1 fstabkey:uuid
primary -      2G        -     -
logical -      200G-     -     -

disk_config raid
raid1   /boot  sda1,sdb1 ext2 rw,noatime
raid1   -      sda2,sdb2 -    -

# Assumes that previous step created /dev/md0,/dev/md1
disk_config cryptsetup                                     luks md1_crypt
/dev/md1 lvm - -

# Assumes the previous step created /dev/mapper/md1_crypt   disk_config lvm
vg Base mapper/md1_crypt
Base-Swap   swap   8G    swap sw
Base-Root   /      40G   ext4 rw,noatime
Base-Home   /home  100G- ext4 rw,noatime
-----
linux-fai@uni-koeln.de

Antwort per Email an